26 de set. de 2010

" This is the sound of my soul "


" I walk a lonely road,
the only one that I´ve ever known
Don´t know where it goes,
but it´s only me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street,
on the Boulevard of broken dreams."

Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Green Day

" We only got 86400 seconds in a day
to turn it all around or throw it all away
We gotta tell them that we love them
while we got the chance to say
Gotta live like we´re dying"

Live like we´re dying, Kris Allen

" Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
that no one hears you screaming"

Welcome to my life, Simple Plan


"I´m wondering why I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
and I can´t see at all
And even if I could it would all be gray"

Thank you, Dido

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the nightsky
are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now"

Airplanes, BoB feat. Hayley Williams

"Here comes the rain again,
falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again,
becoming who we are
As my memory rests,
but never forgets what I lost
Wake me up when September ends"

Wake me up when September ends, Green Day

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário